April 9, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Presenter: Deb DiSandro, motivational coach and speaker
Faster than a keyword search…more powerful than an OPAC…able to process loads of titles in a single bound…It’s Super Support Staff to the Rescue!
In a fast-paced, super-charged world of information and interaction with patrons, paperwork and computers, even Superheros need a little lift in their cape. In this fun and itneractive workshop, motivational humorist, Deb DiSandro, Shares strategies for energizing and empowering you throughout your day.
In this 3-hour program, you will learn…
- Simple, effective tools for dealing with stress
- How to shift from surviving to thriving throughout your day
- Ways to quickly build rapport with other personalities
- Ideas on how to achieve personal balance in life
- How humor can help you to diffuse tension and conflict
Deb’s evidence-based research, along with her wise and wacky style, will leave you feeling renewed, refreshed and ready to take on today’s challenges.
This program is sponsored by the Southeastern Wisconsin public library systems: Arrowhead Library System, Bridges Library System, Kenosha County Library System, Lakeshores Library System, Milwaukee County Federated Library System, and Monarch Library System.
Venue Phone: 262-434-1000